Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03837 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 6% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,590 (41,435 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)