Cost of living comparison between Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03700 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 9% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,945 (79,586 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)