Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03704 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 7% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,779 (75,008 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (42 minutes ago)