Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03718 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 9% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,741 (73,724 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)