Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03877 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,732 (44,682 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)