Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05580 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 31% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,101 (ARS $73,483) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (43 minutes ago)