Cost of living in Ushuaia, Argentina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05910 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 40% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,536 (ARS $76,748) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)