Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12830 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,032 (元15,840) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨200 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sydney costs AU$1,500 (38 minutes ago)