Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13662 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 14% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,409 (元24,952) in Ürümqi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 2 hours ago)