Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04344 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,364 (Mex$ 77,441) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (35 minutes ago)