Cost of living in Uruapan, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04887 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,700 (Mex$ 75,710) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)