Cost of living comparison between Uruapan, Mexico and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04514 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uruapan (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,471 (Mex$ 76,900) in Uruapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)