Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09726 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 82% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,279 (33,716 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)