Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09723 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 75% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,448 (25,176 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)