Cost of living comparison between Uppsala, Sweden and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10306 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 72% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,161 (50,083 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 2 hours ago)