Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10505 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 77% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,652 (25,248 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)