Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10048 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 70% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,715 (27,020 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (about 2 hours ago)