Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10489 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 71% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,085 (29,414 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (25 minutes ago)