Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10048 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 64% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,626 (26,132 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)