Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 86% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,581 (₩6,973,236) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (17 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)