Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 72% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,924 (₩3,878,990) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)