Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00076 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 74% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,140 (₩4,120,709) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)