Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 88% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,651 (₩7,101,531) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $8 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (36 minutes ago)