Cost of living comparison between Ulsan, South Korea and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 88% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,880 (₩7,236,280) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 3 hours ago)