Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 49% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,479 in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)