Cost of living in Ulm, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulm (Germany) is 44% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,455 in Ulm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)