Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01655 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 34% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,025 (руб 243,158) in Ulan-Ude to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)