Cost of living in Ulan-Ude, Russia vs Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01322 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan-Ude (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,708 (руб 129,223) in Ulan-Ude.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (33 minutes ago)