Cost of living comparison between Ulan Bator, Mongolia and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00039 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 10% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,800 (7,124,677 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)