Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00035 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,407 (4,031,545 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)