Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00034 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,678 (4,947,813 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 43,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 800 (about 3 hours ago)