Cost of living in Ujjain, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01249 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ujjain (India) is 33% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,147 (₨91,791) in Ujjain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)