Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,398 (₩4,130,267) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhule costs ₨125 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cork costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)