Cost of living in Uijongbu, South Korea compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,814 (₩2,338,579) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jodhpur costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$700 (about 2 hours ago)