Cost of living comparison between Uijongbu, South Korea and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uijongbu (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,372 (₩4,174,633) in Uijongbu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)