Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02692 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,238 (120,314 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)