Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02765 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,708 (61,785 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edinburgh costs £23,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)