Cost of living in Udon Thani, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02700 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udon Thani (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,241 (120,038 ฿) in Udon Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)