Cost of living in Udine, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udine (Italy) is 24% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,111 in Udine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)