Cost of living in Udine, Italy vs Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udine (Italy) is 27% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,151 in Udine to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 550 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pori costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (about 3 hours ago)