Cost of living in Udaipur, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01377 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Udaipur (India) is 32% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,131 (₨154,752) in Udaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)