Cost of living in Ubud, Indonesia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubud (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,607 (Rp 26,039,553) in Ubud to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Antonio, Texas costs $610 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bauru costs R$ 2,999 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)