Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29118 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,647 (R$ 12,525) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jackson, Mississippi costs $50,000 (26 minutes ago)