Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22248 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,879 (R$ 8,444) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £71 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,803 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €45 (about 3 hours ago)