Cost of living in Uberlandia, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27027 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uberlandia (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,095 (R$ 7,750) in Uberlandia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (16 minutes ago)