Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00755 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 24% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,363 (¥180,400) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (39 minutes ago)