Cost of living comparison between Ube, Japan and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00881 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 22% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,327 (¥264,188) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (33 minutes ago)