Cost of living in Ube, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00757 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ube (Japan) is 23% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,237 (¥163,321) in Ube.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)