Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22353 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,878 (R$ 8,404) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nanjing costs 元0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (about 1 hour ago)