Cost of living in Ubatuba, Brazil compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30332 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ubatuba (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,402 (R$ 14,512) in Ubatuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (44 minutes ago)