Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00057 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 44% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,016 (3,509,289 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Frankfurt am Main costs €4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)