Cost of living in Tyre, Lebanon compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00058 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyre (Lebanon) is 46% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,622 (4,542,626 L£) in Tyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,100 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Timisoara costs 1,800 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)