Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,577 (5,049KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)