Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,591 (3,119KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €449 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 70 (about 2 hours ago)