Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.513 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,591 (3,102KM) in Tuzla.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)