Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 16% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,629 (64,204,408 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (34 minutes ago)