Cost of living in Tuy Hoa, Vietnam compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuy Hoa (Vietnam) is 15% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,362 (35,968,024 ₫) in Tuy Hoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $661 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)