Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04874 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuxtla Gutiérrez (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,365 (Mex$ 48,515) in Tuxtla Gutiérrez.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)