Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00000 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 10% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,984 (Bs 559,488,586) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,870 (about 2 hours ago)