Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08520 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 40% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,238 (Bs 26,263) in Turmero to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1.01 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)