Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 74% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,440 in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)