Cost of living in Turku, Finland vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 79% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,226 in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Xian costs 2,000元 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in London costs £150 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €120 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 3 hours ago)