Cost of living comparison between Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26944 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 60% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,804 (17,828 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)