Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27232 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 61% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,823 (17,711 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 4,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)