Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00283 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 29% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,231 (789,484 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)