Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00238 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 25% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,350 (567,736 KZT) in Turkestan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (21 minutes ago)