Cost of living in Turkestan, Kazakhstan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00253 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkestan (Kazakhstan) is 25% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,356 (535,237 KZT) in Turkestan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$813 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (41 minutes ago)