Cost of living in Turin, Italy vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 55% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,481 in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$7,740 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Geneva costs CHF 140 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,600 (about 3 hours ago)