Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 49% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,385 in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)