Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 637 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,722 in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 2 hours ago)