Cost of living in Turin, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turin (Italy) is 49% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,378 in Turin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £12 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,791 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Edinburgh costs £0.35 (about 1 hour ago)