Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 24% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,295 (COL$4,478,986) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kansas City, Missouri costs $26,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Reading, Berkshire costs £1,290 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petropolis costs R$ 20 (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Novi Sad costs 144 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bloemfontein costs R 320,000 (about 2 hours ago)