Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 17% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,501 (COL$7,808,353) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)