Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 26% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,255 (COL$4,473,902) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (34 minutes ago)