Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 16% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,173 (COL$3,932,760) in Tunja.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 678 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle costs AU$27,167 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (about 2 hours ago)