Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 726 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30037 EUR / TND
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 14% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,555 (5,176 Dinar) in Tunis.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 3 hours ago)