Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 571 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41144 EUR / TND
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 26% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,220 (5,395 Dinar) in Tunis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (about 1 hour ago)