Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01253 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 28% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,081 (₨86,265) in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (39 minutes ago)