Cost of living in Tumkur, India compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01412 EUR / INR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tumkur (India) is 35% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,037 (₨144,238) in Tumkur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)