Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01654 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,963 (Php118,699) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)