Cost of living in Tuguegarao City, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01585 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuguegarao City (Philippines) is 6% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,010 (Php126,831) in Tuguegarao City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)