Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00773 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,294 (¥296,800) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)