Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00750 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,711 (¥361,667) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (about 1 hour ago)