Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00757 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,465 (¥325,370) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 2 hours ago)