Cost of living in Tsu, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00834 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tsu (Japan) is 73% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,418 (¥649,345) in Tsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$110 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)