Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00052 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 130% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,451 (6,611,394 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (40 minutes ago)