Cost of living in Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00052 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 125% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,824 (7,379,515 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $110 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhopal costs ₨222 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)