Cost of living comparison between Tshikapa, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00095 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tshikapa (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 272% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €12,085 (12,700,089 Franc) in Tshikapa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)