Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26343 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 6% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,601 (S/. 6,078) in Trujillo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (43 minutes ago)