Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25132 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,587 (S/. 6,313) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)