Cost of living in Trujillo, Peru compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27699 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trujillo (Peru) is 7% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,901 (S/. 10,472) in Trujillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)