Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10551 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 147% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,702 (kr 44,560) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)