Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10403 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 133% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,494 (kr 33,590) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 45,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Goiânia costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)