Cost of living comparison between Trondheim, Norway and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11094 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 145% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,948 (kr 71,638) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 5.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (about 1 hour ago)