Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10273 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 140% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,082 (kr 39,732) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)