Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10904 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 149% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,795 (kr 71,487) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)