Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10546 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 144% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,897 (kr 36,954) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fuzhou costs 元12 (about 1 hour ago)