Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10316 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 135% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,763 (kr 36,473) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)