Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10481 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 144% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,411 (kr 32,542) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$95 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $1,830 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lagos costs 420 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (about 2 hours ago)