Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10630 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 139% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,062 (kr 38,210) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)