Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10551 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 152% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,543 (kr 43,053) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 60,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)