Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10234 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 145% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,650 (kr 45,440) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 400 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Battambang costs 30,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨12,198 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Rohtak costs ₨159 (about 2 hours ago)