Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10490 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 154% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,808 (kr 36,300) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)