Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10336 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 150% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,492 (kr 43,457) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (42 minutes ago)