Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10660 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 158% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €8,069 (kr 75,696) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (21 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Johor Bahru costs RM1,299 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)