Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11056 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 164% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €8,262 (kr 74,728) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)