Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.703 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 19% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,715 (C$5,287) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)