Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.719 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 30% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,239 (C$5,898) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)