Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.665 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 23% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,093 (C$3,146) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)