Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,836 in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)