Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 10% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,537 in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)