Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,739 in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)