Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,527 in Trnava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)