Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.655 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 53% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,596 (7,015 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)