Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00062 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 69% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,483 (8,774,629 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (19 minutes ago)