Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00058 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 51% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,416 (4,150,273 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)