Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00062 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 61% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,240 (8,424,955 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (23 minutes ago)