Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00057 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 50% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,243 (3,954,538 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)