Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00054 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 40% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,668 (4,962,045 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)