Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.895 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 5% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,978 (3,328 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (43 minutes ago)