Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.862 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,344 (1,559 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)