Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.943 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 5% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €3,085 (3,273 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (about 2 hours ago)