Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.925 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 6% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,951 (3,190 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)