Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13517 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 34% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,063 ($b15,264) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Leipzig costs €0.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (42 minutes ago)