Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13740 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 33% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,089 ($b15,201) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (22 minutes ago)