Cost of living in Trento, Italy vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 55% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,484 in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)