Cost of living in Traverse City, Michigan, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.883 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Traverse City, Michigan (United States) is 94% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,100 ($3,510) in Traverse City, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $69 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)