Cost of living in Trapani, Italy compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trapani (Italy) is 45% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,182 in Trapani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hobart costs AU$7 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 50 (25 minutes ago)