Cost of living in Trang, Thailand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02690 EUR / THB
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trang (Thailand) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,078 (114,438 ฿) in Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)