Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21526 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,264 (5,870TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,300 (about 1 hour ago)