Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16381 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,196 (7,299TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villach costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)