Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25463 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,598 (6,277TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (33 minutes ago)