Cost of living comparison between Trabzon, Turkey and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29842 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,581 (8,648TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (40 minutes ago)