Cost of living in Toyama, Japan vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00805 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,185 (¥395,751) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $0.17 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £10 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rouen costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 70 (39 minutes ago)