Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00783 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 69% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,706 (¥345,465) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)