Cost of living comparison between Toyama, Japan and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00824 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 77% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,321 (¥645,560) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)