Cost of living in Toyama, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00820 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toyama (Japan) is 72% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,579 (¥680,655) in Toyama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (42 minutes ago)